Wednesday 12 March 2008

A Nite Without Daren

Daren left for Singapore today, then to Dubai. He will be away for 9 days (8 nights). No fun having him away, Gabriel miss his daddy, I miss my hubby.

I was jotting my thing-to-buy list....gosh, there are so many things to buy this months. I think I have a big shopping bug in me!!

My list goes this way - monthly health supplement (this is ok, it is a necessity), digital piano (this one cost a lot), printer (to replace the old),bookcase (I have been looking for one, now found one), scooter (it is an extra since Gab already have the LikeaBike, may delay but I like it leh...), art easel (may delay too coz Gab maybe too young for it?!), art & craft (since ELC on 20% spring offer, time to scoop up paper, scissors, glue, xxx...), mug & cup (one of Montessori game - pouring water), jacket (for Gab and for myself, if we can get one)

Quite scary when I look at the list. I think about my hubby......that he is working very hard, very stressed, to provide for family. Oh really missing him now....

He just booked a 3 nites B&B in Lake District for the Easter, look forward to the trip!!

Feeling lonely now....ai yaya....

No comments: