Wednesday 9 July 2008

First day, Last day...

8 July 2008

My hubby's 1st day of 35th....

Happy Birthday to my dear hubby...

Cake from Bonbon Patisseri in Kingston....


A small celebration at home.....



Small but fun, warm & loving....


Birthday kisses.......



...Gabriel is more keen on the strawberry than the cake, good for him!

Last day of Mini Stages in Ham....

Gabriel joined Mini Stages in Ham more than a year ago. We loved the class and enjoyed very much. We are sad it was last lesson on 8 July - Sam is returning school to finish her stage management course, thus terminate the class. I witness Gabriel's growing with Mini Stages, from a timid young toddler to a happy brave little boy in the class. Oh, and the biscuit served at end of the class - that was Gabriel favourite!! We made good friends in the class, and we said we will try to keep in touch!! Now that we are not going Mini Stages, I must do more music and dance at home with Gabriel. Or, another class?!

Miss the class, some sweet memories....

It's time to go home now
It's time to be gone
We've sung lots of song
And we've had lots of fun
It's been nice to meet you
It's been such a treat
We'll all come agian
And we'll see you next week
Goodbye goodbye......

I feel sad when we sang our goodbye song - I know we won't be meeting next Tuesday.
I promise to keep in touch with the people in class.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Happy belated b'day CY!

Emily, don't need to be so sad. I'm sure you'll find another suitable class for Gab :) *smile*