Monday 20 August 2007

Family Visit




My family visited me in May, for 3 weeks. And my mum stayed until August. It was great having them, my house was crowded with noises and mess, laughters and fun. It was amusing watching Gabriel and Fiona playing together, and they fight too. But also scared me and Daren the challenge having 2 toddlers under one roof...no joke!! Miss them...I wonder when they will visit me again. I made my mum promise to come next year(even she is not keen),at least I have a potential visit to look forward to. Lot of fun pictures - sure these last for decades.

...Gabriel - mummy is very happy to see you in Wah Ma's warm cuddle and care for the last 3 months. You had a wonderful time with her. Sometime you bullied Wah Ma, making her goes round the merry to meet your demands, but you never forget to kiss her whenever you kiss daddy and mummy, that was very very sweet!! When you grow up you can see from the picture and video, sure you have big laugh!!

No comments: