Monday 6 August 2007

new kids on the blog!

Hey I finally did it - my first blog! It has been long overdue!!

Truly inspired by how much we can do in Blogging. I hope to do more on this and transcribe my experiences here - as a keepsake for family! Lot of work to do as I don't know (yet) where and how to start. Need to sort out the picture first!

This blog is dedicated to my son, Gabriel, and hubby, Daren. I am a very lucky women-blissfully gifted with these 2 men. Thanks to honey Gabriel, you gave mummy the taste of bitter & sweet; and for sweetheart hubby, you given me all that a women can ask for. I know our romance will continue to flourish.
Life is very fulfilling when a new life entrusted entirely at your hand. There is no time for oneself with the incessant stream of demands from baby & family. All I need is to sit back, rest and dream.
















































No comments: