Friday 24 August 2007

Fretful Mummy

Today is a bit strange. Everything went as usual until dinner time. Gabriel threw a sudden 1st degree tantrum - rejecting food, crying and screaming for cuddle. He looks sick and weak. Suddenly I recall he fell from highchair this morning. Fear and guilt washed over me instantly - horrible thought of internal head injury flash clear & loud in my head. Daddy managed to cuddle him to sleep....I told Daren about my fear and he said it can't be. I was not assured so I keep checking to make sure he is alive....Yes he is breathing hard - good boy!

This is the silly mummy who always think the worst when things goes wrong. Gabriel is just tired - after a 40min swim and a 50min play in the park. It is funny to find my over-zealous son to sleep at 7pm (for the 1st time). We feel strange but relieve to have a peaceful nite. Believe it or not, we are already missing him....



No idea what would happen tonite. We are betting he would get up at 1am, catch up his dinner, then back to sleep. Honey we love you, big kiss.....muak!!!

....this is Gabriel new hair style,took him to the salon today - tough job!!

No comments: