Sunday 6 April 2008

Back Track....

This post is another back-track...

On 15 Feb, Gabriel fell from bed and hit the edge of drawer. He has a big deep cut on forehead, I rushed him to A&E. He received an instant treatment - the wound was glued back but the scar is clearly visible.


Gabriel has strong tolerance to 'pain'. My heart stopped for moment when I saw blood gushing down on his face. I paniced and started crying. He didn't cried long but was curious to see why mummy looking so panic!

When we return from hospital, he started playing and seem to forget the whole incident. Look at the picture below and you know what I mean....


The next day, Saturday, we went for our usual weekend family outing. At Kingston, Gabriel enjoyed himself at the toy shop, but nope, we didn't buy any toy that trip. The following week was miserable, he was a complete moody brat!!



Daren and me know accident like this will happen at some point of the growing up - especially for boy! It can be a scary experience but when we add all these mishaps, it will be a fun memories to look back and talk about. Of course for now, daddy mummy will keep him safe!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Krystal said...

Gosh, sorry to hear abt Gab. I pray that there'll be no more accidents for Gab in the house.