Thursday 10 April 2008

New Things

I blow my budget this month...

I almost complete my to-buy list, and I also bought thingssss outside the list - mainly for Gabriel BUT the highlight goes to my piano!!! I bought exceptionally lots of toy this months, good mix of educational, fun and sport - am glad to have found some good sources and materials.

New piano....

New kid on the key....

New bookcase....

Gabriel read most the books on the case, except few on the top shelves. I like to buy book, this bookcase is already not enough to store but the whole purpose of the bookcase is to encourage him to read and choose his book.

New scooter....
keen rider....

I bought the scooter today. Absolutely love it!! And it is very portable, good to bring along when travel!!!


Daren and me always think that he is a very lucky boy - we never have so many toys and books and holiday, and maybe even love and bonding that he is receiving. Our parents at our time where got so much time for us and take us holiday?! And we certainly dun have so many toys and we dun read many books when young (sad fact).

...Gabriel - daddy mummy are jealous!!!...but you are our precious boy we will love for life!! There goes again, I am waiting for the sort n shape to come in stock. ;-)


I took this bike to the bicycle shop to adjust the height - Gabriel has grown!!! OK, is time for another developmental progress report.

You see, the seat is adjusted two-notch higher....
Gabriel is napping and I probably have another half hour quiet time.....

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Haha...I just bought a new bicycle for Ryan too. Gab's wooden bicycle looks real cool. Can he cycle by himself?

Emily said...

He is still trying to master the balancing skill, once he come out of that and out grown the wooden bike, then he will proceed to a real bike - without stablizers.

The wooden bike is a good way to learn balancing, and yes, it is very nice and also getting popular now.

Sue said...

Wah so many toys...he can ride his bicycle ah...so clever...
Where you bought the wooden bike?What brand is it?

Emily said...

Sue, the bike is from LikeABike, I bought it from a bicycle shop near my place. Mothercare now carry a similar type by the brand Kiddimotor, or there is another one by Radio Flyer. These brands do pedal free bike and they all look nice!