Sunday 6 April 2008

Snowing in April

Today - 6 April ; Weather - 2 degree celsius, SNOWING!!!!

London is in the non-snow zone but I see snow every year since I came in 2002. Today I catch the last bit of the wintry snow - so exciting, albeit the snow stop and melt fast before I can take Gabriel out to play.

Snow in April is weird and temperature drop from height of 14 degree of yesterday to 2 degree today. I really enjoy this kind of fickle climate - interesting.

For today - the most reason to snuggle down warm at home indulging silly again in food!! ;-)

Snow scene in April....

When I am writing this, my dearly hubby and son are napping soundly, I am enjoying the peaceful 'me' time....

1 comment:

swingingstar said...

snow....aww, when will we ever get that in Singapore?

was browsing blogs and chanced upon your blog...anyway keep up the good work in raising your son..its not easy coz I have a nephew (who is 5 this year) and the thought of him running around non stop scares me, hehe...

tk care :)

P.S: you've a really cute son.