Monday 15 October 2007

Good day Bad day

I had a very good day and a very bad day over the last 3 days.....

ON SATURDAY, I went out with my 2 lovely freinds - Michelle and Patricia. Daren stayed home looking after Gabriel and for Michelle, Gavin took over the job (what a great husband they are eh....we certainly are very proud wife!!) We went for Spore buffet at Royal Garden, it was a good pamper indulge in the vast variety of Spore food (though I must say the food at the buffet weren't great) We had LOT LOT LOT of FUN catching up - chatting away sharing our ups and downs in everyday life, girlie talks from beauty salon to mowing lawn, lot of laughters, jokes & fun, shopping, coffee....it was truly a GREAT GIRL DAY-OUT!!! I enjoyed so much that I wish we could stay longer (and wonder why we hadn't done this earlier???)....never mind now we promise to meet again next month!! woohoo....

Michelle, Patricia....you are just wonderful. Our friendship is very magical.....we don't know each long and don't see often but we are so closed and comfortable that we can talk literally everything and anything. Michelle is right - 'we have the chemistry'!!! Thank you friends, you made my day - a wonderful day I truly enjoyed!! We parted at High Street Kensington station after cup-of-coffee at Nero, each to our own way home carrying tons of fun, sweet and warm momeries....only waiting to meet next soon...

ON SUNDAY, Gabriel gave daddy mummy extra shots of stress and troubles. We spent the morning at A&E - he has this minor injury turned virul infection that cause open wound on his face. It spread very quickly, really scared me and Daren. Doctor said it was a skin virul infection, and it is contagious. Gabriel was put on antibiotic for 7 days, 4 times a day. And no outdoor activity until he is well. He refuse the medicine and is not easy to trick him. It was my 1st time handling a situation like this (Gabriel used to love medicine...) I was madly calling for help on how to make him gulp down the medicine.....it was extremely stressful on the Sunday, indeed....a very bad day after my wonderful day out with my girlfriends!!...sigh

Anyways, Gabriel is recovering well, the antibiotic work magic. The thing is he has to finish the whole course so that say - another 5 days of medicine-battle...oh dear...anyone any brilliant trick?!...I mixed with ice-cream, no good, he is too smart!

2 comments:

Sue said...

good to hear that gaby is well now...anyway, i always mix ian's with juice haha..

Michelle said...

My dear Emily,

I had a wonderful day too. It was fabulous! I'm so glad to have you as a friend. I am so blessed. We must definately keep in touch when I go back to singapore...