Wednesday 3 October 2007

Welcome Winter

I turned on the radiator yesterday. For the last six months.....finally it is time to turn on the heating system. Let's welcome the winter!!

I like living in a four seasons country. Really like it!! Imagine....the smell of tree in the spring, the hot & breezy day in the summer, leafs turning yellow in the fall, the crisp and cold in the winter....Though there are likes and dislikes on each season, I still think it is very interesting to have 4 seasons. I like the changing of season. I like the need to dress up for different weather, I enjoy the different style of fashion. There are more to look forward or hope for on the climate, so it is not boring....unlike the all-year-round hot climate in tropical country....sorry I say that even I come from Msia.

Spring is always good, I bet it is everyone favourite!! This summer, unfortunately, hardly a summer-too much rain!! Whenever the weather permit, I like putting Gabriel out in the garden for play. We specially love this mini paddling pool, so much fun we all had!! I can still feel the joys from the pictures!!


It was very nice eating alfesco during the summer. We had meals in the garden, Gabriel love it, and the adults too.




I signed up to the Kew member this summer, so we been to the Kew garden a few times. These pictures were taken with Lisa and baby Aurelia, we had a great day out in Kew Garden!!






These activities are now cease until the next spring. We are now into winter. I am all gear up to the chilly weather, and prepared to take Gab to expereince winter at Kew (since paid, must go again...hehe)

These pictures taken last winter......




I love these winter shots!! Gabriel looking so cute in the puffy red jacket and I guess I did a reasonable good-job in the snaps...hehe...Now waiting for the snow to come, look forward to another winter-wonderland photo-shot!! Maybe a digi-SLR will do me good!?....hmm...Daren would loath to read this.

Time to wave bye-bye to the summer.

We will make the most of this winter!

Enjoy the chill........

2 comments:

Sue said...

It doesn't always snow here ..hehe.anyway, you will be away..:P

Emily said...

I always came back at right time for the snow...and snow seem to come later every year....and yes, this year I will back for the snow in Feb...let's pray.....I love snow!!!