Friday 5 October 2007

Car Lover

My son love car. He love car a lot...

Everyday he calls 'carkey-carkey' and demands to go to the car.......

He also thinks of car in his dream coz he calls 'carkey-carkey' while sleeping.....

I found a way to please his car-dream and to save taking him to the car everyday......

This is a toy, for budding car-racer!! It is very handy when my little man craze for car, and this is good to keep little girl and boy entertained when travelling for long journey in car

It worked!! See my lovely boy enjoying the new toy......

BUT IT DIDN'T WORK LONG, he soon discover it is not fun as real car.........


There he goes.....can you see the excitement of him holding the car key.......

He love car.....he like them a lot.......


...dear Gabriel, mummy will remember how much you love car. You demand 'carkey' days and nights and you are extremely good spoting AUDI and HONDA on road. Mummy think you will grown up liking car a lot. Tell mummy, by then, what car you like....mummy waiting for the day you can drive mummy around!! For now, mummy will be your driver for the next 17 years...

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Gabriel is so cute, a macho boy indeed! My two boys love cars too :)

Do drop by my blog and leave comments...hehe...Glad to know that you have a blog.

Sue said...

Wah..I also want a car mummy..hehe..not toy car though :P