Tuesday 23 October 2007

Mummy the chocolate is so yummy...

Yesterday Daren came home from Cannes with 2 huge block of chocolate. Our dear son wanted to eat but I said to him "honey, no, this is not for you, you can't eat this, and it is dinner time now".

Then, I was doing the washing up in the kitchen while Daren in the room doing some work, Gabriel was sitting quietly on the high-chair at the dining table.

It was extraordinary silent, I came out from kitchen to find this.......

He tore the nicely wrapped chocolate and helped himself to the sweet - happily munching the big chunk of Toblerone - the 100 years limited edition 'Fruit n Nut'. Before I can say a word to him, he happily raise thumb-up to me - telling "IT IS YUMMY"!!!

He was just too cute for me to get crossed!! So there, his 1st bite into the Toblerone...

No comments: