Sunday 9 November 2008

Little heartfelt words....

Gabriel has been fair in sharing his love....

mummy : Gabriel do you love mummy?
Gabriel : I love daddy mummy
mummy : who is mummy 'bau pei'?
Gabriel : me only!!


We are working for baby#2 knowing it gonna be challenging. To prepare Gabriel for this, mummy started talking to him about baby....

mummy : Gabriel do you want a didi or meimei...
Gabriel : no I dun want didi or meimei...
mummy : why....didi and meimei can play with you, very fun
Gabriel : no I dun want didi meimei, I want the BIG DINOCO!!!!


We have 2 cars. I drive the Honda and Daren drive the AUDI. Gabriel prefer to sit in Honda as mummy has always bring him 'kai kai' in that car....

daddy talking to mummy : tomorrow I need your car...
Gabriel : NO...I dun want daddy drive mummy car
daddy : why...
Gabriel : I dun want daddy drive mummy car because I need muumy car to go tumble tot!!


Gabriel is a crazy fan of Disney car. He has a huge collection of the toys but it never seem enough for him. At Tesco today....

Gabriel : mummy I want to buy the big Dinoco...
mummy : not now Gabriel....
Gabriel : ok...Christmas mummy buy the big Dinoco for me ok....OK OR NOT!!
mummy : ok, is a promise!

(every trip to Tesco Gabriel goes straight to the Disney car section and ask to buy. It is only after long-hard-persuasion and discipline-with-tear that he come to term with 'buying the extra car for special occasion -Christmas'!!)



It has been fun & interesting talking to the 3 year old. I had once worried my son don't talk and now, he is a little chatter-box. I love you Gabriel, you have grown so much!!!!

1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

The last pic of Gabriel looked exactly like you Emily!!