Monday 17 November 2008

New friend

Joshua and Gabriel......are they cute??




They met on 11 Nov with Joshua's mummy, Joanne. We all met for 1st time. Joshua is 2 years old - he is one year junior of Gabriel but they are almost same height and weight. I am glad Gabriel played well with Joshua and shared his toys. He likes Joshua and didn't want him to go home. Gabriel was talking a lot about Joshua when daddy was home ;-)

Aunty Joan connected Joanne and me. We met for 1st time and.....

My heart stopped for moment when Joanne told me she lost her husband.

I crashed when learnt that Joshua only seen daddy for 2 months.

My heart cried for Joanne for the huge trauma she went through.

It is heartening and I know.....

I want to keep them close and help as much I can.

Joshua is a very lovely boy, very polite and very cute!!

Joanne is a paediatrician, she is nice, open and friendly!!

For me and Gabriel, we are very happy to know them as friend and playmate. Thanks aunty Joan for connecting us!!

Look at the boys - they are lovely, aren't they?!


....aunty Joan is a widow and is actively involved in Wicare helping widows. She has 2 sons (Daren's cousins), and she has a big kind & warm heart to everyone. She is an extremely lovely lady that I don't think anyone on earth will find anything bad about her! She has always been our favourite aunty!! I am taking this chance to say THANK YOU for all her love and concern to us all these years.

No comments: