Monday 10 November 2008

A Perfect Friday

Last Friday was a perfect day for us.

Daren has a meeting in central London so Gabriel and me tagged along...

First Daren dropped us at Harrods at 8.30am. Gabriel and me spend a warm and luxurious breakfast at Patisserie Valeria cafe. It feel like a breakfast meeting with my son - like those white-collar in ultra smart jacket having their cup of tea with smile chatting away with peers, business partner, or boss perhaps?! I feel very good at that time even I was not in that corporate suit - having Gabriel with me at the 'business breakfast' make things special ;-)

Then we head for early shopping at Knigthbridge. Only 45min to spare. It was enough to window shop with a 3 year old.

Next stop - science museum and Daren proceed for 2nd meeting. It was a gracious 2 hours at the museum. This time we cover things in detail - include the flight, space and ship exhibition. Gabriel enjoyed the flight exhibit most!! And of course, the garden at basement!!

Daren picked us at 12.30pm. I was tired but certainly up for good lunch as promise by him. However we didn't eat out but take away - lame BUT it was the right things. We had sushi, a very very sumptuous set lunch at the comfort at home.

Yummmm.......good food, good time!!

Gabriel didn't rest and waited for Kiddikicks class. We were tired but managed to enjoy the kicks!!

I love this Friday, so much we did, so much we enjoyed!!!!


1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

Ya.. nothing beats a happy fulfilled day with our loved ones. :D Were you working b4 you went to London?