Wednesday 12 September 2007

Happy Birthday


Gabriel turn 2 on 7 September. Time whizz by incredibly fast, two years back I was holding him in my arm, now he is a full grown happy cheeky boy! It is very emotional when I recall my journey as a mother, I feel proud!! Now, everyday is full of challenges, fun and pain. The learning curve is huge and steep but I am very blessed to have strong support from Daren. I won't be able to sail through this far without him. We enjoyed Gabriel from day 1, and our love grow everyday. He bring enormous joys to our life. Happy Birthday Gabriel - our angel, our sweetheart!!

Baby growing at an amazing rate......









...new born









...one year old










...two year old

See how much he has changed - the charm is always the same, only get more cute! His smile is the sweetest things anyone could resist!! Daddy is truly deeply madly in love with him!!!

Gift from daddy mummy....


We had a small celebration at home, very exclusive family time, very warm, very loving. Mummy brought him big presents, daddy took him to Legoland, we went Tooties for birthday lunch and Indian Memory for birthday dinner, plus pre-birthday treat at William Curley - wow, long enough list for his birthday?!...quite eventful huh!!





I made a resolution at Gabriel's birthday - to treasure every moment with my little boy, less angry, less temper!! Time is a cruel factor and only when we live to fullest that we could prove 'past' is fully worthy, with no regret. This is hard. Now I need to tame my temper.

Birthday fun.....





And more fun..............






...Happy Birthday Gabriel!! Daddy mummy want you to be happy and healthy,our love to you is indescribable!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Gaby! Love the cow's balloon! I bet he loves it so much. You lucky boy.. Gaby.. Your mummy & daddy loves you so much....