Sunday 16 September 2007

My Girl

I watched a few movie recently, I like this one the most - My Girl. This is a Korean series, a comedy about love and family. I have never like a Korean movie like this one - I like so much that I watch for 2nd time ; - ) My Girl is very un-Korean - you don't cry but laugh through all way until the last bit of show, your heart wrench. A good mix of fun for laugh and moment for tear. The story line is unique, and I really really enjoyed the chemistry between GongChan and YooRin. YooRin (by Lee Da Hae) is so beautiful - she is drop-dead gorgeous!!! I love her images in the show and it make me want to change my outfit for this winter and laugh sweetly like her. She fit impeccably in the role as YooRin, her acting skill is GOOD. I like GongChan (by Lee Dong Wook) for his mature and inflexible self but bring you sense of security and romance. I like the rest of the characters too in the show...JungWoo is cute, YieYie is funny, even the secretary is so nice looking. One last things, the songs are very very nice!! You know, I guess I will probably watch for 3rd time...silly me, ha!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes.. silly girl 3rd TIME? wow.. I really love Korean style. They always look so pretty... one day.. I wish I could go back to Seoul for shopping again.. it will be nice...