Monday 10 September 2007

William Curley

I ordered a birthday cake for Gabriel from William Curley in Richmond. This time I ordered the Strawberry Frasier - not the signature dish but perfectly pretty to attract me.

William Curley is famous for its die-for-it chocolate and pastry. If you are a chocoholic, it is a must, I think it is better than Godiva. The truffles....melt in your mouth, and not too heavy!! They are very expensive but I assure you, it is worth the taste.

Don't think any girl (boy too) on earth could resist the deliciously splendid look of William Curley goods. So I decided to sit down, have drink and a cup of the chestnut mousse that I have been eyeing! This is a pre-birthday treat for Gabriel, not really, mummy love it too!!!


I love the colour, the look, and the taste...........


See the following expression.......

.....wowowow......

.....ah....yhum....

.....hmmm....yummy!!!


OK, the chestnut mousse is not bad, the taste is good but I don't like the chocolate chunk bottom, it don't go well with the mousse - oh not that I am a chocolate connoisseur ; - )





3 comments:

Sue said...

Wah.....yummy...

Michelle said...

WOW! Love your blog. Beautiful pictures and they are all wonderful memories of Gaby...
You have given me the idea of the countries Alex & Nicky had visited. :) So, next time, they could always look at the blog and realised how lucky they ARE! :)
Take care and a BIG KISS to Gaby.

Emily said...

tks michelle...tripadvisor is cool to count places you seen!